DINNOCAP project team had first full group kick-off meeting on 28.01.2021. It was internal meeting and it was glad to see all 10 partners from 8 Baltic Sea Region countries meeting online, searching for the best outcome and collaboration!
Project activities were introduced by work package leads and discussed by partners and timeline was drawn for this year. The work towards expected outcomes has started and listed:
Work package 2:
· Action Plan for the BSR industry digitalisation community to adopt, i.e. transnational activities to improve ICT uptake among SME’s.
· Practical Report with learning and recommendations helping the ICT uptake, to be used by Industry 4.0 platforms, SME’s and public institutions involved in industry digitalisation.
· Online Maturity Tool evaluation report
· Digital transformation instruments as a comprehensive document of previous ones.
Work package 3:
· An eCMR data exchange system that enables secured data exchange between government and business, to be used by government agencies and business associations as inspiration and guidance in providing and using cross-border data exchange instruments.
· Methodology to inspire a transnational governance framework presented to government agencies and the BSR institutions regarding how to successfully implement cross-border e-services, focusing on 3 show-cases KYC, eReceipt, eCMR.
· Transnational stakeholder community with the task to influence and promote implementation of the showcases at the national level.
Long story short, it will be busy year full of meetings, fruitful discussions and technical developments for boosting transnational dialogue in digitalisation!
DINNOCAP presentation on DIGINNO Final Conference in December 2020